If you need any help with this please call 1300 353 364

To commence a sub-contracting business, you will need some basic infrastructure in place. This will include

  • Registering for an Australian Business Number (ABN):
  • Obtaining Public Liability Insurance Cover (Recommended is $20M):
    Click Here (ask for Anne Barnett)
  • Obtaining Workers Compensation Cover:
  • Obtaining your Electrical License:
  • Obtaining your Registered Electrical Contractors License: